The woman who was assigned my claim is horrible.She is rude and doesn't do her job.

She called one time after my HR department got involved. I unfortunately missed the call but called her back immediately. no answer and I left her a voicemail. Still no call back.

Over the course of 3 weeks, I have called her direct line numerous times and left numerous messages and not one was returned. SO unprofessional. I also left messages on the voicemail of the man taking her calls while she was on a week vacation. No call or answer from him either.

It seems like others have the same problem trying to get in touch with someone from the company. When this woman finally called me back (after I got my HR dept involved again) all she said was she "sees notes on my file" that someone tried to contact me and they sent me a denial letter...LIES. I never got a denial letter. Other then the ONE phone call she made and left me a message to call back so we can "go over my claim," no one reached out to me.

I don't know what type of game they think this is...my claim was denied but no one was going to tell me?! More complaints will be filed and I do plan to file a complaint directly against the woman assigned my claim. Horrible horrible company. If this is the company "handling" your claim...stay on top of them and call them daily...numerous times a day until they call you back.

Ask for their supervisor so they know you are serious. Put the heat on them and do not let up. Its a waiting game and they have nothing to lose.

They are getting paid...you are not.Remember that.

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments