I have been with the stat for 29 plus years. My first experience with Gallagher Bassett was great.

No one wants to get hurt on the job but it happens. I injured my shoulder back in 2016. I followed all that was required of me. I have a pervious injury from being grabbed by a co-worker which I was dined this was 2011 , This forced my to hire an attorney, because of tremendous pain in my neck.

At that time Patrick Lynskey handled my case. He was great until that happened. He would not return my phone calls and would hold my payment, once it was a year before I was compensated. I asked for a new worker a SUPERVISOR Amy Garanda.

I am in need of surgery for the 2016 incident . I have gone for a second opinion with your doctors. I'm being ignored and punished again because I asked if I could return back to my surgeon. Amy was very condescending over the phone and has not returned a call within 6 months.

I have not been paid for time off work and has followed all the direction given by her. I don't believe she will approve my surgery due to lack of communication. Please Help. I don't know what too do,

Bernadette T.

Riddick. CT.

Valley Hospital , Middletown Ct. 860-262-6170

Product or Service Mentioned: Gallagher Bassett Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments