in short and occurring with multiple adjusters on my claim, they are hard to reach (rarley answer the phone) and respond (no reply to voice mail) whether by an examiner/ advocate at my Workers Compensation Board or from my lawyer!it seems their initial action is non-action followed by obfuscation!

three times now there have been issues of late payments with the last two being seeing checks 'issued' but never being received by me whether at my home address and then changed to my lawyers address. is it as USPS problem? i wonder! as of late i've noticed that the style of check issued has been different on several payments and wonder what that means?!?

they also have taken a check back by doing what my bank is calling a 'chargeback' and no indication as to the reason for such action! how is this possible without prior notice?

to just decide to take back money in my bank account ?!!!i guess they can live with the penalties assessed for late payment but would like not to hassle with the court procedures and the length of time involved without payment!

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments