Gallagher Bassett Services Inc for YRC Inc has continually delayed and or refused medical treatment, therapy and medications prescribed by my treating physician for an on-the-job injury.This has caused me constant pain, suffering, and depression, most of the strength and use of my right arm and hand, the loss of my job, insurance coverage, retirement benefits, social security contributions,etc.

More than one physician has told me that the delay in surgery and refusal of therapy has caused permanent, irreversable damage and that re-injury would be inoperable.

I believe this was done because of my age (61) so that YRC could get rid of me to save money.

I will probably loose the family farm of over 100 years.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Gallagher Bassett - Injury Compensation Review from Arnold, Missouri Gallagher Bassett "I was hurt at work. And this so called company was supposed to take care of me. My adjuster forgot to pay me twice and wouldn't ever answer the phone..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Product Liability McDonald s Chocked on Plastic left on a cheese burger Gallagher Bassett "Two moths ago I ordered three double chesses burgers from Mc Donalds in Vancouver wa , as I was driving I grabbed a burger and started to eat it and..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Handling of Injury at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA Gallagher Bassett "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Lack of compensation payments Gallagher Bassett "I was an employee for United Airlines and on October 8, 2015, I was hurt on job. The company doctor tried everything-physical therapy, strong painkillers, and anti-inflammatory medications with no..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more