I GOT A CALL THIS MORNING THAT BRIAN MUELLER IS BEING REMOVED FROM MY DADS CASE AND IM VERY UPSET ABOUT IT

BRIAN MUELLER HAS BUSTED HIS BUTT FOR MY DAD AND HAS WORKED VERY HARD TO GET MY DADS DOCTORS TOGETHER EVERYTHING ELSE AND NOW YOU GUYS OR WHO EVER IS TAKING HIM FROM US AND WE ARE NOT HAPPY WE ALREADY GOT ATTACHED TO BRIAN MUELLER AND WE WANT HIM TO WORK MY DADS CASE

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND I REALLY DONT CARE THE REASON HE WAS REMOVED CUZ YOU THINK SUZIE IS BETTER

BALOGNE !!!

BRIAN HAS GOTTEN ALL HIS DOCTORS GOTTEN HIS MEDS TAKEN CARE OF EVERYTHING SO I DONT SEE THE PROBLEM !!!

IM VERY UPSET ABOUT IT AND I WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT

PLEASE PLEASE I WANT BRIAN MUELLER BACK ON MY DADS CASE HES A HARD WORKER AND I DONT SEE NOBODY DOING BETTER THAN HIM WE TALK EVERYDAY I DONT GOTTA BLOW HIS PHONE UP TO TALK TO HIM HE CALLS US ABOUT EVERYTHING ANY UPDATES THATS GOING ON !!!

AND MATTER FACT HIS BOSS SHOULD GIVE HIM A RAISE CUZ HE DESERVES IT HE BUSTS HIS TAIL OFF FOR HIS CLIENTS AND WE LOVE HIM !!!

PLEASE ADD HIM BACK TO MY DADS CASE ASAP !!!

DONALD XABA

DOB: 05/27/1960

SOS : 470-04-8414

CALL ME ANYTIME

(650)290-2984

THANKS

SHILONA PITTMAN

POWER OF ATTORNEY

Product or Service Mentioned: Gallagher Bassett Manager.

Reason of review: Case worker change.

Preferred solution: Keep my case worker.

Comments

Are you *** retarded, or what? Why the *** would u post your Dad's PERSONAL information on a PUBLIC complaints site?!?

Seriously, WTH is wrong with you?!? Call *** Gallagher-Bassett, or email them DIRECTLY! Don't be a whiny little baby bc u can't get your way; posting this *** on a PUBLIC complaints site. You are obviously not of sound enough mind to be an effective Power-of-Attorney!

I suggest you find someone who can think straight to take over that role.

I'm reporting this post to Pissed Consumer. Hopefully they can take it down b4 a SCAMMER collects the information you are too stupid to protect properly.

Gallagher Bassett Reviews