Turnaround Time

I have been dealing with a adjuster Anita Mc Daniel's and her no good assistant Rhonda ??? who have never authorized treatment for my knee and I am lucky if I can get my med's paid for I have to pay out of my pocket for med's and the gas to go to the Dr's appointment's and have never been reimbursed ONE DIME what kind of CRAP is that according to the Dr. my ortho surgeon I could have relief with injections but they deny it and say it's a strain when the MRI shows different and the surgeon says I need to have it replaced bad thing I have to pay for w/c out of my pay the other bad thing is once you file a work comp claim you cant go back so trying to use my good as *** insurance that cost me 186.00 for every week does me no good so next step is TV stations to let everyone now how Gallagher Bassett really treats people THEY ARE THIEF'S THEY JUST WANT YOU COMPANY'S MONEY AND DONT PAY FOR ***

Preferred solution: get my knee fixed and approve my injections.

I didn't like: Shitty adjuster anita mc danials, Having to pay out of my pocket for medications, Having to pay for my gas and mileage to and from doctors visits, Being deied my medical treatments i need my knee injections, Anitas crappy assistiant rhonda.

Comments

FunnySiberianHusky

THEY SUCK they need to back off and realize that we the people pay them so when we get injured that we can get help and fixed so we can go back to being productive members of society in stead they take our money and deny that there is an injury and fail to treat you so now I have to sit behind a desk instead of being able to work on what I love RV's I have been working on Motorhomes and Travel Trailers for over 35yr's and I loved my job not many people can say that but along comes Gallagher Bassett to deny I have a knee injury and refuses to give me the injections that will put me back on my feet my surgeon has requested time and time again for this authorization but thanks to having a *** ADJUSTER Anita Mc Daniels and her *** assistant Rhonda ??? I cant even get the money that is owed to me for going to these Dr's for the gas and mileage that I pay them for and get reimbursed for medications I have had to pay for so now the fight is on I have already talked to 2 news stations and they will be doing a story on the news for the no care of my needs so the fight is on and I will be BASHING EVERY WEBSITE I CAN FIND FOR THIS