Charlotte, North Carolina

I been involved in an accident 2 weeks ago, a mwi rental company truck backed into my car damaged some things in the grill of my car n this company has been rude to me from the start , never answer & giving me information I’m uncomfortable with . I have kids I struggle to get back n forth to work n daycare n I complained n expressed this to them n I’m still struggling for transportation.

I was told in the middle of preparing for a rental car that the appraiser says my car is “driverable” so that why I didn’t get a rental to find out my car is not driverable. I have kids I will not put my kids in a car that’s claimed to be “driverable” and it’s not..Now I get no response still no transportation.

This company triggers my depression bc I get so upset with the fact that I’m spending extra money for rides back n forth to work/daycare n I can’t get no information as I need when I’m trying to get a hold of someone. I need help!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gallagher Bassett Adjuster.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments