Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

After my fall it took 2 weeks to be contacted.I missed the call, and it took me over a month and a half before I was able to get in contact with anyone.

After leaving 3-4 voicemails a week for 6 weeks, it wasn't until I finally got into contact with customer support that I received a response. After actual communication was achieved I went through ***. The guy I was working with was rude, disrespectful, and down right mean. He put me down, accused me of lying on several occasions, and used nothing but rude and hateful words and phrases to demoralize me as a person.

When he requested information I provided that information within a 24 hr window, and all emails I sent to him he directly responded to sometimes several weeks later. Although he would directly respond to the emails I had sent with the requested information he would claim I neglected to provide the info needed to move forward (I guess he didn't realize that he can't claim he didn't get something that he responded to).

After being put through the ringer and insulted repedidly the case still isn't settled.Bottom line is this company has been the absolute worse company I have ever delt with in my life.

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments