Gallagher Bassett - Injured 10-05-12 on the job and on the clock
I was extremly injured on 10-05-12 I was air lifted by UT Life Star
and spent time in ICU @ UT Hospital. A workers comp claim was filed by my employer on that day. I was sent back to UT Hospital
On approx 10-25-12 for another direct admit for about 4 days.
My workers comp claim @ Gallagher Bassett Services was denied
on about 10-15-12 and to date no medical bills have been paid.
and no comp for missed work have ever been paid. I was out of work for about 10 weeks. I am ready to seek a class action suit for wrong doing. Any one can contact me directly at Travis Crabtree
1100 Ladd Landing #23 Kingston, Tn 37763
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "United didn't put my information in their system until 9 days after coverage was supposed to start (1/1/15), 20 days after I paid the premium. I got a BILL 1/12/15,..."
- "My name is "disgusted consumer" and I'm an Amerihealth customer. #Q1SXXXXXXXXXXX. I'd like to inform you as to the status of your insurance business practices as they relate..."
- "Medicare is a joke! They will not give me enough medical supplies to get through a month so skin is so burned that when thry finally send supplies I cannot..."
- "Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags. I order the monsters 1st birthday theme. I..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00. Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months. We agreed. 10 minutes..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."