I was extremly injured on 10-05-12 I was air lifted by UT Life Star
and spent time in ICU @ UT Hospital. A workers comp claim was filed by my employer on that day. I was sent back to UT Hospital
On approx 10-25-12 for another direct admit for about 4 days.
My workers comp claim @ Gallagher Bassett Services was denied
on about 10-15-12 and to date no medical bills have been paid.
and no comp for missed work have ever been paid. I was out of work for about 10 weeks. I am ready to seek a class action suit for wrong doing. Any one can contact me directly at Travis Crabtree
1100 Ladd Landing #23 Kingston, Tn 37763
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "Do not ever do business with these people. In black and white in the contract it states I can pay the loan off and am eligible to receive a refund..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."
- "On cyber Monday, I looked at the deals. Best Buy had an iPhone 6 advertised for $1. Wow I said, I have got to get this deal. I went to..."
- "BEWARE of SHEILA at ULTA ON ARROYO CROSSING PARKWAY IN LAS VEGAS. It has been almost two years ladies.I went for a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin . INSTEAD SHEILA..."
- "Hi, I had bought this bombshell curvatures by lashblast mascara and I have to say this is the worst mascara I had ever bought in my life. I've tried..."
- "WARRING LETTER TO KAREN KATE SPADE would rather stay anonymous for now-of company theft It is my duty to inform you that as of today, June 25, 2016, your employmee Randy..."