Gallagher Bassett - Injured 10-05-12 on the job and on the clock
I was extremly injured on 10-05-12 I was air lifted by UT Life Star
and spent time in ICU @ UT Hospital. A workers comp claim was filed by my employer on that day. I was sent back to UT Hospital
On approx 10-25-12 for another direct admit for about 4 days.
My workers comp claim @ Gallagher Bassett Services was denied
on about 10-15-12 and to date no medical bills have been paid.
and no comp for missed work have ever been paid. I was out of work for about 10 weeks. I am ready to seek a class action suit for wrong doing. Any one can contact me directly at Travis Crabtree
1100 Ladd Landing #23 Kingston, Tn 37763
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was hurt at work. And this so called company was supposed to take care of me. My adjuster forgot to pay me twice and wouldn't ever answer the phone..."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "2016 Impact Toy Hauler. Brought it home and started noticing water stains on ceilings and clear gloss drip marks on all wall panels. Keystone says that is cosmetic and "by..."
- "They are all liers I bought many warranties and they send me a letter that I have saved that they would like to give me a fee warrenty for buy..."
- "My order was not ready on time. On the screen inside the store it said ready at 10:09pm once the screen said ready by my name I went up to..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."