Gallagher Bassett

Jun 04, 2008
review #123105

This place has some really rude and hateful claims adjusters working for them.I called to get authorization on a Work Comp claim for a patient and this claims adjuster named Kenya Miller was just rude and hateful to me and did not want to give authorization on the claim for the patient to be seen by the Dr.

It seems they will do and say anything they can to keep from having to pay a claim for anyone! I feel sorry for any employee that has to deal with Gallagher Bassett on a Work Comp issue. Beware!!! You will be treated badly and sent through the ringer if you work for any company that has Gallagher Bassett as a Work Comp company.

They are a scam!!! Ask your employer when you are hired who their Work Comp company is.

If they say it is Gallagher Bassett start looking for another job!If you get hurt on your job you will pay the price if this company has anything to say about it!

67edc07
1.4
Had an experience with Gallagher Bassett?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

Mar 22, 2013

These people are rude nasty and ugly. It's bad enough that I am in constant pain, but you leave messages for them and they don't even have the decency to call you back. They DIDN'T send me a letter of denial - - no correspondence at all !!!! So by the time I called, and called, and called and called....I got a supervisor to email a copy. By that time it was too late for me to file an appeal successfully. Then again, I call and call and call and call to get someone to acknowledge that they received the appeal. They still don't call you back. This bi**h tells me WELL WE DON'T WORK FOR YOU SO WE DON'T HAVE TO CALL YOU BACK....WE WORK FOR YOUR EMPLOYER !! Now I have to hire an attorney and I don't think that will go anywhere.

Jan 28, 2013 American Fork, Utah

Vice President for gallagher bassett phone numbers call and and call again that's what I had to do to get things moving. Cell 404-3547449 work 770-719-2314 his name is joe berrios

Urmena Sahadat Deer Park Texas

Oct 03, 2012

Hurt at my job and I am off work since the 16th August 2012 until now. Cannot get an MRI done by them for my back injury and still living with pain everyday. I am a single parent with 2 kids going to school and no money or pay check from them. Hope one day they feel the pain they are causing people like me. Can the federal government check them for all these corruption and suffering they are causing the poor people.

nemf9139

Oct 24, 2013 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

You need a good attorney.I bet then in 2006. Won my case for $150,000.00. That is after sitting at home for 3 yrs.Got payed every week.They did the same to me until I hired my attorney. Then the s--- stop.Now as of 1-4-2013, I am hurt again with my right shoulder.Not a problem.They have payed for everything.They are real ***.They are also not a ins co.They are a 3th party billing co for the co you work for.Good luck.dont give up,and kick there ***.Wes

Steven Williams

Sep 20, 2012

I thought they were just rude to me they dont answer the phones an send checks when they want its like nobody is over looking them i had to call my job on them to get my check rite

Cloudy Days

Sep 19, 2012

Having a lawyer doesn't seem to help either, they just play gamed with them too. Gallagher Bassett and their adjusters play with people's lives. They're paid to do what they do and it makes the injured hurt more. They take forever in reimbursing and paying you. I wonder how would they feel if they don't get their paycheck or have money to feed their family or pay their bills. I hope they burn in *** and suffer at some point in their life due to harm they cause on others.

smith trk driver

Sep 05, 2012

I've been calling l.Hodge's. An she's not returning my call's and on the brink of losing my home an car. WTF does any insurance regulator agency care about there practices?

jeffry

Mar 22, 2012

No call backs, checks are short, Ive waited for weeks for a call back.

jeffry

Mar 22, 2012

No call backs, checks are short, Ive waited for weeks for a call back.

Darlene

Feb 07, 2012

My claims adjuster has been very personable, cheerful and polite, but she does not return my calls. I have missed a month of work due to my injury and haven't received any wage-loss benefits. My car, house and life are on the line here. I am scared after reading your complaints.

biggerfool

Sep 01, 2011

I am having a hard luck story of my own with them. I agree the claims agents are rude! The first one I had refused to change my Dr and the one I went to was doing nothing but shoving narcotics in my hand. I had to hire an attorney but that does not change the fact that I am now left with permanent damage because I was not treated correctly or taken serious when I took my complaints to GB for a Dr that would treat me. Since then, I have treatments that have been court ordered yet they refuse to send the correct information to the Dr so they will not schedule my visits because they have not received the approval from GB. They have not reimbursed my mileage and now I am looking at a major surgery that every nurse and person who has had it is advising me against but I don't have to worry about that. They will not approve the surgery so it can be done anyway, I have only been waiting for that to happen for about 3 months now!

Former GB Adjuster

Jul 19, 2011

Person currently involved- You do not know what you're talking about. Don't get me wrong, I was an adjuster for 2 and a half years and I DESPISE the company, but they NEVER pay people bonuses for denying claims. I was extremely underpaid while employed there but I know for a fact that no one enjoys denying claims or gets paid additional for it!

Nick

Jun 07, 2011

Indifference, non-payment, and denial of coverage happen way too often with GB. :?
My employer uses them to administer its own fund, and they still don't pay. Every co-worker I talk to, and has had an injury (a common occurrence in our field) tells horror stories about the blatant irresponsibility of GB towards the welfare of employees, effectively negating the entire spirit of the law.

Doesn't anyone monitor their performance?

unknown

May 26, 2011

Oh no! We'e been dealing with the Sacramento Office. It's been the same routine! No call backs, been to a QME Dr. twice, 2 other Dr's (we paid for) all are on our side, but still nothing is being done! It's been 10 months, but after reading everyone else's I'm starting to panic! We get a check every 2 weeks, but my husband's lost his job, lost his insurance, we paid for all RX's and still don't have a Dr.OMG. We have just hired a lawyer, maybe that will do some good.

God is Looking at you

May 25, 2011

I have been dealing with GB for 3 1/2 years and not been able to get them to settle my case, they have paid all my medical bills and I can say I get my worker comp. check every week , my ajuster is a whicth and will not settle my case it should be a law for this but the Big people do not care about us little people, there is a God and he do not sleep

address please

Mar 15, 2011

I'm looking for the claims mailing address for Gallagher Bassett, all my mail is being returned....

GW

Mar 01, 2011

It has been six years since i got hurt and they still won't try to settle the claim or pay for my prescriptions.I have never seen anything like this...

personal

Feb 25, 2011

:( I have had to deal with this *** pissy company for four years. When I first got hurt the company was not helpful at all. I just hired me a lawyer.

JC

Jan 01, 2011

I had a accident in AUG. I just received my check in DEC. I fired one lawyer because I thought they were not doing their job, and hired another one, only to find out that it was the company. I was almost homeless because of them. Can anyone tell me who I can report them to, the State insurance agency in california said they are NOT a insurance company. I wish Everyone LUCK in dealing with these people because it has been a nightmare. P.S. EVERYONE get a LAWYER in dealing with these FOOLS. :(

Showing 1-20 of 33 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Gallagher Bassett.
Filing a new complaint about
×