This place has some really rude and hateful claims adjusters working for them.I called to get authorization on a Work Comp claim for a patient and this claims adjuster named Kenya Miller was just rude and hateful to me and did not want to give authorization on the claim for the patient to be seen by the Dr.
It seems they will do and say anything they can to keep from having to pay a claim for anyone! I feel sorry for any employee that has to deal with Gallagher Bassett on a Work Comp issue. Beware!!! You will be treated badly and sent through the ringer if you work for any company that has Gallagher Bassett as a Work Comp company.
They are a scam!!! Ask your employer when you are hired who their Work Comp company is.
If they say it is Gallagher Bassett start looking for another job!If you get hurt on your job you will pay the price if this company has anything to say about it!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "Nightmare transaction. Seemed like the perfect fit for my needs. They require 50% in cash up front...sent them my $8750 (half for 2 boxes). Weeks of delays, miscues, silence...then finally..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Sje was on her phone off and on the whole time we were there. Customers asked for help and she wouldn't move. To top it off she didn't..."
- "Worst quality furniture anyone can possibly buy. It's frame is made out of compressed wood, which is just as good as cardboard. The best piece of advise is to avoid..."
- "On April 19, 2016, I got an exam, x-rays, and a filling. The doctor said that it was not going to be a problem; it was only a surface..."
- "Bought weeding rings here, and will never shop here again! The "tungsten" wedding ring my husband got was supposed to be anti-scratch, lifetime durable, best material in the market. And..."