This place has some really rude and hateful claims adjusters working for them.I called to get authorization on a Work Comp claim for a patient and this claims adjuster named Kenya Miller was just rude and hateful to me and did not want to give authorization on the claim for the patient to be seen by the Dr.
It seems they will do and say anything they can to keep from having to pay a claim for anyone! I feel sorry for any employee that has to deal with Gallagher Bassett on a Work Comp issue. Beware!!! You will be treated badly and sent through the ringer if you work for any company that has Gallagher Bassett as a Work Comp company.
They are a scam!!! Ask your employer when you are hired who their Work Comp company is.
If they say it is Gallagher Bassett start looking for another job!If you get hurt on your job you will pay the price if this company has anything to say about it!c13eb06
You may also like
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "Are You Tired of Being Beaten Up By the US Financial Markets Yet ? WE ARE: And Now We Advise Consumers on How to Take Back POSITIVE Control ! Take..."
- "Dr. Peter Higgs CEO of Tactical Global Management the big solar fund rip off. This was a perfect scam for Myself, Virgil and Khadiyjah Perryman. We conned this idea..."
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "After ordering and being told it would be a month before our delivery date, we were okay with this. A month passed and 2 days before the delivery we were..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each . If you buy 10, you will get free shipping . On December 27,..."